Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blogs

My favorite blog is: http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com

This blogger is an amazing woman who is gifted in communicating her life stories in such a way that speaks to the heart.

She began her blog in January 2008 a couple days after finding out that her 4th child would not live past birth. She carried her child until April when she was born. Her daughter, Audrey Caroline, only lived a couple hours before she went to be with the Lord. That in itself was a miracle from God that her sweet daughter was able to spend a few moments here on earth. Angie has blogged since January about the heartache, the anger, the questions, and the love of our Lord and Savior. Many have come along with her on this journey, some finding refuge in her story while battling the same circumstance.

January 7, 2008 was when she was told the sad news about her daughter. In 2009, Angie's best friend Audra was due around the 7th of this year and I among many others hoped with Angie that maybe God would bring joy with the birth of Audra's baby on a day that held sad memories. I remember praying on my way to work last Wednesday, first that God would heal Angie's heart that morning and also that His presence would fill her heart. When the 7th came and passed with no sign of Audra giving birth, I felt a little disappointed. Couldn't the sorrow of January 7, 2008 be replaced with joy this year?

I follow Angie on Twitter and last night she alerted her "Sundays" to pray for Audra because she was in labor. I remember praying that God would bring healing to Angie in the birth of Audra's baby girl and that He would speak to her. About a half hour later Angie updated that Audra's baby girl had entered this world and that God had revealed something to her about it all.

Well, I just read Angie's blog and I am just so amazed at God's hand in our lives. Little Aliza was born on the very day that Angie began her blog, January 12. He spoke to Angie that HE is the author of new beginnings. It never looks like the way we want it to but God ALWAYS shows up in HIS time - never ours. He is in everything. =)

No comments: