Thursday, October 30, 2008

24 Things to do before I’m 25

01. Juice everyday. (Juicers are a pain to clean!)
02. Finish putting together my “office”
03. Go to dance class.
04. Spend time with a friend I haven’t seen in awhile.
05. Take out $50 cash and live off of it for one week.
06. Do not buy any magazines =)
07. Actually finish a book (or two).
08. Exercise Regularly
09. Watch the Phantom of the Opera and return it to Blockbuster
10. Begin a savings fund for my July 2009 California trip
11. Spend time with my parents
12. Start planning my friend’s baby shower
13. Sign up for benefits at work
14. Do not use my credit card!
15. Create a budget
16. Start a raw food diet
17. Listen to an album that I haven’t listened to in a while.
18. Get a pedicure
19. Bake pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
20. Watch the documentary “Helvetica” and return the dvd to my friend
21. Pray more
22. Blog More
23. Research homemade Christmas presents for friends
24. Clean my car – inside and out!

1 comment:

tia* said...

almost there sis! :D!!