This sounds crazy but I watched this clip at a time when I was being lead by the Spirit by specific words and images, and then I watched this scene and it all made sense. I adore this monologue so much and am so blessed to have people in my life that are "roots". Thanks for posting this Leilei!
Is this Nicolei Inn's Blog site? If so, what has been going on with you? What are you up to? Where is Jaime? If not, do you know where I can find Nicolei Inn? :)
2 comments:
This sounds crazy but I watched this clip at a time when I was being lead by the Spirit by specific words and images, and then I watched this scene and it all made sense. I adore this monologue so much and am so blessed to have people in my life that are "roots". Thanks for posting this Leilei!
Is this Nicolei Inn's Blog site? If so, what has been going on with you?
What are you up to?
Where is Jaime?
If not, do you know where I can find Nicolei Inn? :)
Post a Comment